Our workers' compensation attorneys represent individuals injured on the job while working. We have extensive experience in representing injured Iowans in workers' compensation cases in front of Deputy Iowa Workers' Compensation Commissioners in contested arbitration hearings whereby employers and insurance companies contest the payment of work comp benefits to employees.
Our skilled attorneys will look out for your best interests. Make no mistake about it, your employer and the workers' compensation insurance carrier hired by your employer, will act in their best interests, not yours.
Our attorneys will help you from start to finish with your work comp case. Specifically, we will assist you with:
- Protecting your interests against the interest of your employer and their work comp carrier;
- Determining your proper work comp rate;
- Ensuring that all work related medical bills have been paid;
- Working with your doctors and other professionals;
- Seek financial compensation for temporary and permanent injuries.
If you or someone you know have suffered a work related injury, contact the experienced workers' compensation attorneys at the Jordan & Mahoney Law Firm, P.C. today. We handle workers' compensation cases throughout the state of Iowa. If you are unable to come in to our office for a free initial consultation, we will come to you.